A large 128hectare (317-acre) farm with double sided river frontage, two properties, and tonnes of room for extra has offered for a report sum for the world situated simply 46km from town centre.
The Ice Cream Truck Farm, situated throughout the Moreton Bay Council area in Brisbane’s north, has about 2.2km of riverfrontage alongside North Pine River contained inside seven separate titles.
Vicki Ache of Ray White Rural Dayboro/Eumundi offered the property for $5.5m, a report for the world, on behalf of the Margaret Vrutocky property.
“We had 170 enquiries and a few 83 inspections and attracted 25 registered bidders,” Ms Ache stated in a press release.
The sprawling property was purchased by a Brisbane household, she confirmed.
Situated simply 4 minutes from Dayboro and 20 minutes from the North Lakes purchasing hub, the property was marketed as one of many space’s largest rural acreage properties.
“Hardly ever within the district does a property come to the market with such light undulating acreage, wealthy fertile soils and 100 per cent usable,” is how an info memo on the property put it. “Whereas every title varies in dimension the basics are the identical … close to new fencing and water sourced from both dam or creek frontage. If dimension, location and comfort is necessary to you it actually doesn’t get significantly better than this.”
The property pays its method, with 18 paddocks that may “comfortably” take 100 head of beef cattle, in addition to two sheds, and one of many two current homes on the land was rented out as a separate revenue stream.
The historic property was initially a part of the Whiteside Station and finally bought by Phillip Morris in 1891, the memorandum stated.
“Philip constructed the present cottage on the house block and raised 9 kids in it. In 1945 it was offered to Leslie Hoey after which Henry Durrant in 1946. In depth renovations have been achieved to the cottage with among the authentic timber nonetheless used within the residence.”
The Previous Ice Cream Truck Farm was initially 51-acres massive, and paddocks had been for dairy, to develop greens, and lift sheep. The farm additionally provided cream to the Dayboro Butter Manufacturing unit. At its peak, the proprietor Margaret Vrutocky had about 70 milkers supplying Paul’s QUF earlier than switching to beef cattle, the assertion stated.